Reports to: Senior Designer
Location: Hybrid - Newmarket - 2-days on-site, 2-days WFH
Hours: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm across a 4-day day week (no salary sacrifice)
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000
Product: Group Level, Wonde, Evouchers & Secure Schools
Who we are and what is important to us:
Beyond unifies three technology-driven brands, Wonde, Evouchers and Secure Schools.
Each brand shares a vision to reduce the friction of adapting technology, to help customers navigate an often overwhelming area and provide powerful solutions that make their everyday life easier.
The three brands run independently with the autonomy to continue to prosper although as part of the Beyond team, you’ll join a wider, supportive environment where you’ll be able to pull on the expertise and capabilities of the group.
We do not limit ourselves to standing still. We look ahead and strive to disrupt the sector we operate in. We believe technology should not be complicated or overwhelming. It should do what it says - quickly, safely and efficiently.
As a UX Engineer, you will focus on the user experiences of our products and help bring them to life.
You will work closely with our Product Managers as well as the technical teams to understand our users, their needs and expectations, to collaboratively design and build great user experiences.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing user experiences in close collaboration with our Product Managers and technical leads
- Exploring and illustrating design ideas using storyboards and user story mapping
- Designing reusable graphical user interface elements in a style guide for the engineering team to follow
- Running or supporting user prototype testing
- Using data-driven insights and user research to help inform design decisions
- Implement and introduce our brand vision & product benefit across design activity
- Challenge existing processes and technologies to drive forward positive change or highlight potential opportunities for change
- Research and adapt the latest design trends and technologies
- Ensure creative deliverables are aligned with brand guidelines
- Engage and partner with the marketing team to support wider projects
- Participate in internal and external meetings, acting as subject matter expert
- Where appropriate partner with external agencies