Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Location: Hybrid - Newmarket - 2-days on-site, 2-days WFH
Hours: 32 hours across a 4-day week (no salary sacrifice)
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Who we are and what is important to us:
Beyond unifies three technology-driven brands, Wonde, Evouchers and Secure Schools.
Each brand shares a vision to reduce the friction of adapting technology, to help customers navigate an often overwhelming area and to provide powerful solutions that make their everyday lives easier.
The three brands run independently with the autonomy to continue to prosper although as part of the Beyond team, you’ll join a wider, supportive environment where you’ll be able to pull on the expertise and capabilities of the group.
We do not limit ourselves to standing still. We look ahead and strive to disrupt the sector we operate in. We believe technology should not be complicated or overwhelming. It should do what it says - quickly, safely and efficiently.
As Product Marketing Manager for Secure Schools, you’ll have a unique opportunity to leverage the growth of a solution that's in its infancy. You’ll achieve this by supporting internal teams to deliver superior marketing communication and customer support.
The company and team are strategically positioned to make the school environment safer by protecting them from security threats. Being the first to market with a solution solving the biggest concern for schools right now, offers the opportunity to help drive the future of security in education institutions forward.
What you’ll be doing:
- Embed in the Secure Schools team to deploy successful multi-channel marketing campaigns focused on driving brand awareness, customer engagement, acquisition and retention
- Own a comprehensive calendar of marketing activity spanning the academic year, driving projects through on time and on budget
- Study and understand customer wants and needs to meet customer expectations
- Partner closely with the Product Manager to define value propositions across existing and future products
- Identify new opportunities, trends and content opportunities that will drive product adoption and advocacy
- Drive brand awareness and educate customers on Secure Schools activities, products and solutions
- Develop and execute activities to enhance customer experience (schools and multi-academy trusts) at every point of their journey with Secure Schools
- Work with key team members including our; Event Manager, Community Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and Head of Sales to ensure Secure Schools’ presence, voice and activity is in line with marketing objectives, leveraging customer interaction and ensuring consistency of messaging
- Liaise with the internal team of designers, web developers and social media experts, plus external agencies to implement marketing campaigns
- Write and create content for various purposes, including website, print, blogs and more
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues within Secure Schools to support wider business objectives in areas of expertise
- Collaborate with wider teams to further define and expand the scope of existing opportunities