Customer Success Lead - London
At Auror, we’re empowering the retail industry to reduce theft and Organized Retail Crime, a $150 billion problem globally. It’s high volume crime that’s increasingly organized in nature and is putting people, retailers, and communities at risk every day.
Founded in New Zealand, we’re working with some of the best and largest retailers in the world across the UK, Australasia and North America.
Auror connects people with intelligence to reduce crime. As a company, we’ve built a high-performing, positive culture with a focus on providing an inclusive environment for a diverse team. If you’re excited about reducing crime and building safer communities, for everyone, then we want you on our team.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Leading, coaching and empowering the customer success team to be successful in their roles
- Assisting the team with designing and delivering engagement plans for our customers
- Working with our key stakeholders to understand their priorities and how Auror can add value
- Taking ownership of pilot and rollout plans and ensuring we have the resources we need to deliver
- Partnering with Retail Partnerships & Sales to understand requirements of future customers.
- Collaborating with other Customer Success Leads - ensuring we are thinking globally but acting locally in how we’re supporting our customers
- Working with Product to ensure successful roll-outs of new product features and providing feedback on new product builds
- Being the escalation point for the customer success team
- Working with Product on understanding customer feature requirements and requests
- Fostering a positive, inclusive team culture and participate in team development including hiring, onboarding, career development and performance management
- Striving to ensure continuous scalable improvements to customer success metrics, customer satisfaction (NPS) and internal processes and tools
- A solid understanding of customer success fundamentals and what contributes to a successful customer journey
- Excellent leadership skills with experience in hiring, coaching, and mentoring high performing teams
- Strong collaboration, time-management, influencing and prioritization skills
- Experience developing strategic engagement plans for enterprise customers
- Have good problem solving skills with a natural affinity with technology and people. You enjoy tackling challenges and coming up with structured and strategic solutions
- Excellent active listening and communication skills - whether it be in person, on the phone, on instant messaging apps, video calls, email, or when writing guides for people
- Being a team player who flourishes in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment
You’ll be reporting to Mark Gleeson, UK Regional Director.
I joined Auror in 2022 from another SaaS company as the Global Partnership Director and have previous experience in consulting for the Big 4 at KPMG, and spent time in the military. I’m enormously passionate about mental fitness and wellbeing, particularly in the workplace, and I’m absolutely delighted to have joined Auror where the culture is first class. Outside of Auror I can be found climbing mountains, running marathons & supporting veterans. I’m excited to work with outgoing individuals that are looking to build and maintain long lasting partnerships with our exceptional partners.
- Competitive Salary Range: Depending on level of experience £50,000- £75,000 (PL3)
- Employee share scheme: You’ll own part of a company making a real difference!
- Flexibility: We are hard-working and outcome focused, but recognise there is more to life than work. We promote a healthy work/life blend.
- Shorter Working Week: Everyone gets Friday afternoons off, so you can start your weekend early, and do more of whatever it is that makes you happy.
- Mental and physical health: We understand how vital both mental and physical health is, and have policies to support that, including Wellness Days (days that you can take for any reason whatsoever, not just for when you’re sick/ unwell)
- Private Health Care (Medical): Auror automatically enrolls you into our private healthcare plan with Vitality.
- Family friendly: We offer comprehensive parental leave and benefits for primary and non-primary caregivers.
- Personal development: We support our team to participate in courses, conferences, or events that will help them be relentless about improvement.
- Team Socials: We have regular team lunches and social events where most (if not all) activities are during work hours.
- Making an impact: You’ll work to solve interesting problems and help us keep communities safe.
We are looking for people who demonstrate a strong alignment to our Guiding Principles (you can find these on our Careers page).
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Aurors guiding principles, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness at Auror, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
If you’re excited about our mission and you have experience and a passion for this role, please hit “Apply” below.
We’re proud that Auror is a place where everyone can learn and grow. So if you’re not sure that you tick all the boxes but feel you’re close to what we’re looking for, please apply anyway as we’d love to hear from you!
Once you apply, you’ll hear from us to acknowledge your application. If you have questions about any of the above, or if you have any accessibility requirements, we’ll be able to help you from there.